Patent Executive or Partner
- To conduct interviews with clients and inventors for patent application.
- To conduct patent searches for utility innovation worldwide availability.
- To draft patent specifications.
- To file patent and utility innovation applications in Malaysia for local or overseas clients and relevant associates.
- To advise clients on issue relating to patent search, drafting and prosecution.
- To record and monitor all relevant patent applications into the internal database.
- To liaise withour foreign external associates for any international patent applications.
- To liaise with patent officers of the Malaysian Intellectual Property Office (MyIPO).
- To attend any ad-hoc assignment, from time to time, as required.
- Applicant must possess at least a Registered Patent Agent, Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering or its equivalent.
- Self-motivated, cheerful and positive individual.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Intellectual Property field is preferable.
Freelance-Experience Logo Designer
- Creative in generating design concept
- Experienced in design for marketing collaterals (flyers, poster, name card and logo)
- Assure quality and quantity
- Basic experience in social media design
- Strong portfolio
- 3-5 years working experience in releated field
- Strong knowledge in illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, dreamewaver and adobe.
- Experience in dealing with print and design creative environment
- Able to meet the tight deadline set by customer STRICTLY.
- Able to meet the design theme and requirements of customer STRICTLY.